The course will cover the following:
Which social channels are right?
- Metrics and ROI
- Personality and tone
- Crisis Management
- Demographic and Dead Zones
- Advertising – to pay or not to pay?
- Digital Marketing – It’s not just a Facebook account!
- Email Marketing – how not to lose your mailing list
- E-commerce – shopping trolley sweep.
- Tools, Plug-Ins and active CRM
Kerry Allison has a background in global marketing having started her career at Brewdog.
During this time she set up, managed and ran all of the Global Accounts for BrewDog.(43 Global Sales accounts – in country; The main “mother pages on twitter, facebook and Instagram, 26 individual bar/retail accounts on twitter/facebook/Instagram;
I also designed and managed the e-commerce, web management and development, and all targeted email marketing campaigns). With educational qualifications in marketing and digital marketing, Kerry is now a Senior Food & Drink Consultant at SAC Consulting and works with Connect Local.
Food from Fife members - £40 per person or £65 per person when both Food Photography and social media & Digital Marketing courses are booked.
Non-Food from Fife members - £60 per person or £100 per person when both