Leadership for Growth- Fife Leadership Masterclass
We are delivering 4 Leadership Masterclasses in partnership with Fife Council Economic Development and Napier University, which have been designed for SME business owners, managers and leaders. The 4 topics we will be cover are:
- Leadership for Growth
- Encouraging and Managing Innovation
- Motivating and Managing Performance
- Sales Negotiation
In this first session covering Leadership, we will cover the following:
An introduction to entrepreneurial leadership and managing in competitive complex economic landscapes. How do leaders lead in situations of unknown unknowns. When they do not know what to do, what do they do?
- Introduction to entrepreneurial leadership
- Creating a vision and developing an entrepreneurial strategy
- Creating an entrepreneurial team through collaboration and networks
At the end of the session, participants will:
- Appreciate the role of entrepreneurial leadership at the various stages of growth, and possess the confidence, capability and capacity to develop an entrepreneurial structure and culture through leadership and management of others.
- Examine the role of entrepreneurial leadership in different sectors to consider how you can most effectively adopt and implement practices within your business in the short, medium and longer term.
More info and too book:-