Are you looking to get your CSCS Card?
West Fife Enterprise offer a 2 day CSCS Course covering the following:
6 hours health and Safety Training
- · British Safety Council Level 1 Award – Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- · CITB revision and mock tests
- · CITB Operatives Test
- · CSCS Labourer Card
Learners will gain the following critical knowledge:
- Training in preparation for their CSCS card application and passing the CITB test
- How to take personal responsibility for health and safety, and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment
- How to make risk assessments, method statements and report accidents
- How to manage risks involving work equipment, moving vehicles and mobile plant, fire, electricity, manual handling, noise, vibration,
- hazardous substances, alcohol and drugs
- The importance of health and safety signs and personal protective equipment
Course Price includes the Level 1 Award, CITB Online Test and CSCS Card Fee.
Individual Training Account (ITA) funding may be available for eligible applicants.
For further information or to book on our course please contact:
Donna Tucker. Tel: 01383 881364, Email: email@example.com
Next Available Dates for our 2 day courses are as follows:
Tuesday 5th and Thursday 7th December 2017