This event is specifically aimed at Social Enterprise businesses or those looking to start a Social Enterprise.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to draw up a detailed action plan to set up your online trading presence.
The workshop will examine:
- e-commerce opportunities for your business
- selecting products to sell online
- what product catalogues and shopping carts are available
- appropriate payment options
- the importance of usability and search engine optimisation
- processes for order management and fulfilment
- distance selling regulations
- good practice in data security
- website performance measures
- selecting suppliers
Venue:Better World Books, Unit 10, Dunfermline, KY11 8NT, Fife
To book a place on this workshop please click :-http://www.bgateway.com/events/2653/trading-online-for-social-enterprise-businesses