The Let's evaluate! programme of workshops is designed for third sector organisations and consists of three 'starter' workshops
- Getting started: Outcomes and Indicators
- Make to measure: Evaluation Methods and Plans
- Telling my story: Analysing and Reporting
The first workshop is Getting Started:-
Writing an application for a new project and want to write meaningful outcomes? Want help with setting useful indicators? Or maybe you knew about all this but have got confused!
This stimulating workshop gets you started by explaining what outcomes and indicators are and how they can help you to explain the difference your work makes. It will give you clarity on the building blocks of evaluation and includes lots of time for working on your own projects.
At this workshop you will:
- Understand the importance of outcomes and indicators
- Write clear outcomes for your project / organisation
- Set indicators to help measure whether you are achieving your outcomes