When: 09:30 to 12:30
The third of our four Leadership Masterclasses, delivered in partnership with Fife Council Economic Development and Napier University. These sessions have been designed for SME business owners, managers and leaders.
Overview:- The course is aimed at business owners and managers to support them to manage performance through periods of change and growth. It will give participants the skills and knowledge to enthuse and motivate staff both informally and formally, including an introduction to performance and reward systems.
- Leadership and Motivation
- Building up motivation
- Creating a ‘no-blame’ culture
- Performance review: managing performance variances, managing the problem performer
- Rewarding achievement
- What rewards are available: recognizing excellence and non-financial rewards
At the end of the session, participants will:
- Have confidence to motivate staff and encourage teamwork
- Understand the drivers of performance and how to embed these in their organisation
- Be able to propose and develop performance systems