When: 09:30 to 12:30
Encouraging and Managing Innovation – Leadership MasterclassThe second of our four Leadership Masterclasses, delivered in partnership with Fife Council Economic Development and Napier University.
These sessions have been designed for SME business owners, managers and leaders.
Overview:- An introduction to what it means to be an innovative organisation. This includes how to realise and commercialise innovative ideas within the participants business and in collaboration with partners.
- Introduction and exploration of innovation
- Vision / inspiration and what innovation means to you
- How do you innovate?
- Innovation models- From idea to reality
- How to manage innovation?
At the end of the session, participants will:
- Have the tools to review how innovative is their business
- mapping their current innovation
- considering a potential innovation space and how to manage
More Info and to book:-