Women’s Enterprise Scotland working in partnership with Fife Council Economic Development to deliver this women’s leadership development programme at the new Enterprise Hub in Glenrothes.
The Lead With WES programme is designed for women business owners wishing to lead their business through growth to become a sustainable, high performing organisation. We will help businesswomen increase their confidence in leadership by enabling them to strategically analyse their business against their vision for the future, develop, implement and evaluate strategies to grow their business using models and tools. We will also help them identify their own leadership style and develop their leadership and management skills to fully embed their learning in their business.
We would expect participants of the programme to:
- Identify their business growth goals and objectives
- Strategically analyse their business
- Create their own business strategy and plan for growth
- Develop their leadership and management skills
- Implement their plan for growth
- Evaluate their own performance and plan for sustainable growth
A blended learning approach will be used to ensure that everyone’s learning needs and preferences are catered for. By blending the use of workshops and online content, you will be able to both work on and in your business during the programme.
Four, one-day workshops are scheduled to allow face to face training, facilitated group discussions and sharing of experiences. The workshops will focus on equipping you with the skills and knowledge required to implement what you learn in your business.
All workshops will take place at the new Enterprise Hub in Glenrothes from 10am – 4pm.
- SUCCESS & WHAT THAT MEANS FOR YOUR BUSINESS – 13th February
- LEADERSHIP AND MOTIVATING OTHERS – 14th March
- MANAGING CHANGE – 16th May
- LEADING FOR GROWTH – 5th September
Call Business Gateway Fife on 01592 858333 or email Jennifer@wescotland.co.uk