Come and join us for another exciting FSEN meeting this Summer.
We are delighted to announce that an agreement to hold two FREE events dedicated to Social Enterprises has been reached as part of the 2016 Fife Business Week.
Meet the Social Funder at Adam Smith Theatre
The main event for Social Enterprises will take place in the morning of Friday 11th November 2016 in the Adam Smith Theatre, Kirkcaldy. This picks up and builds upon the feedback from the "Meet the Social Funder" event held last year. It will be an event Fife Social Enterprises should not miss. A range of speakers is being lined up and there will also be an opportunity for you to have a stall to showcase your companies work as well as network with other enterprises. Save the date in your calendar now! More details to follow soon.
Advertising with Social Media Workshop
On Tuesday 8th Nov 2016 an "Advertising with Social Media" Workshop will be held at the Ecology Centre, Kinghorn from 09:30 - 12:30.
Want to quickly build a relevant fan base or an active e-mail list? Want to generate sales straight away? If the answer to these questions is yes, you should consider using paid social media advertising to help supplement your organic activities, in order to achieve your business objectives. You can book your place now for this FREE workshop by clicking HERE.
We look forward to seeing our members and non members there. Please join us!
For more information on these events or on Fife Business Week please contact Graeme Ferguson Graeme.email@example.com or on 03451 55 55 55 ext 44 24 16.
Creative Writing by the Loch
A series of Workers’ Educational Association creative writing workshops drawing inspiration from the landscape around Kinghorn Loch. These relaxed and friendly workshops will be facilitated by Maureen Sangster – poet, writer, artist and experienced facilitator, these workshops will begin with a half hour exploration of the environment surrounding Kinghorn Loch.
- Workshop 1 –Friday 26th August 1.30pm–4pm - £11.50 per head including tea/coffee
- Workshop 2 -Sunday 28th August 11am–4pm - £25 per head including tea/coffee & homemade scones and jam
- Workshop 3 –Friday 9th September 1.30pm–4.30pm - £13.50 per head including tea/coffee
- Workshop 4 –Sunday 18th September 1.30pm–4.30pm - £13.50 per head including tea/coffee
- Concessions available: discounts available for booking of two or more workshops at full rates
- Location: The Ecology Centre, Kinghorn Loch, Kinghorn, KY3 9YG
- On-site parking available.
For more information or to book a place, please visit WEA Fife's website.
Workshops on Tolerance or Inclusion
To celebrate Diversity Week, the Workers’ Educational Association are offering workshops across Fife exploring the difference between tolerance and inclusion
- Monday 5th September 2016, 10am – 1.30pm
- Sailor’s Rest, 230 High Street, Methil
- Tuesday 6th September 2016, 1.30pm – 5.00pm
- Bowhill Learning Centre, 145 Station Road, Cardenden
- Wednesday 7th September 2016, 9.30am – 12 noon
- Lomond Centre, Woodside Way, Glenrothes
- Thursday 8th September 2016, 9.30am – 12 noon
- Valleyfield Community Centre, Abbey Street, High Valleyfield
Come along to this interactive workshop and explore different perspectives and opinions on diversity through exploring and discussing a number of published pieces on the subject. There will be interactive activities and also the opportunity to write about your own experiences. This workshop aims to broaden understanding on the differences between tolerance and inclusion, increase awareness of a range of issues and impacts related to diversity, and provide an opportunity for participants to tell their stories. For more information or to book a place, please visit WEA Fife's website.